Sunday 16 August 2015

Stephanie Linus left me teary-eyed - Charly Boy writes


Article written by Charly Boy. Read below...(meanwhile, I saw some part of Dry at the screening in Paris, and I, who is not a big fan of Nollywood movies, thought it was amazing. Go check it out)
"I was invited to a movie premiere a few days ago and reluctantly I went, not knowing what to really expect. I'm not really a fan of the Big Screen, because in the comfort of my room I can watch whatever till the normal happens -I fall asleep! The movie Dry is to go down in my books as the first Naija movie premiere I have ever attended. From the moment I was ushered into the cinema hall, my attention was captivated. The movie was about the challenges faced by child brides who are struggling with VVF (Vesico vaginal fistula).

No comments:

Post a Comment