Monday 20 April 2015


Squire Parsons Announces Changes
Legendary Gospel artist and songwriter, Squire Parsons, has let us know about some changes being made with his ministry. See the full letter below:
 
"My son, Samuel, is leaving our ministry to join with his wife, Leah, to pursue their own music ministry.  I am excited for them and this opportunity; however, I am certainly going to miss Samuel traveling with me.  I appreciate his companionship and all that he has done; he certainly will be missed.  
 
Another change is that I am not going to be touring each weekend as we have done for many years.  I will still be available for some specific individual requests and look forward to still being active in the joy of my life - Gospel Music. I will also keep any dates that I already have for this year. I feel that it is time for me to slow down and spend more time with my wife, Linda.  There are also some other projects which I would like to concentrate on.  It may take a little time for these changes to be implemented but I feel that this is the direction that the Lord would have us to proceed.
 
Remember us all in prayer, especially Ms. Nancy in the office.  She has been with us for over 30 years and we appreciate her so very much.
 
God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment